1.2K views
Additional Fees

I agree with the lady who conveyed that they day before the $499.00 was not mentioned and the very same happened to me today. When I told the lady Dawn that such was the case after she had already charged my card without my knowledge, she said Oh!

Sorry, I didn't know. I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and will be meeting with my attorney first thing Monday morning. I demand a full and total refund and will be canceling my account as of immediately.

Unacceptable that they would be allowed to run a business with all the scamming they have pulled on people. They don't even have one print opportunity available.

Review about: Nine9 Modeling Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Being scammed and cheated.

Comments

yall just saved me will not be going to this evaluation thank you all so much for your honesty

Clute, Texas, United States #1316035

First of all shame on nine9, but it seems you all lied to yourselves and if your kids had half the talent or looks u thought they did you wouldn't be going to any fake scam interviews like this and you sure as heck wouldn't give them your credit card info. If you thought they were such a joke why did u give any credit card info?

You are all acting as if they stole money from you.... They surely didn't go into your purse and snatch it? Clearly you willingly gave them your credit card info out of desperation to get you or your children a modeling or acting career. Who does that before research?

A superficially obsessed minded person that's obsessed with fame. This company seems more like a company that isn't well connected or credible than a scam. You are over paying them but they are providing a service, they send your pics or children's pics and apply to public casting calls just as you can as well as send your info and pics to real connected agencies (the kind you think they are). It's you all who aren't asking the right questions.

If you aren't talented or appealing than you do have to pay money to get in the door so it bs that ppl say bring askec for money is a scam.... If you aren't offering super appealing looks (not saying ugly, this includes typical good looking people too) or talent (not saying talentless I'm just saying offering skills that are good and well trained but nothing special and something many professional actors have) than you do have to spend a lot of time and money to expose yourself....

Sorry.... I'm sure if your child or you were unique you wouldn't be asked for money and there's scams that will ask even the most one of a kind applicant for $$$

You just saved my life. I was going to go to them today.

Cancelled. As soon as they called me, I had a weird feeling from them.

I didn't even contact them in the first place. Thank you!

Nine9Cares
Troy, Michigan, United States #1271706
Nine9 Verified Representative

It seems that you spoke our billing manager in the corporate office and your issue was resolved. We are always more than willing to work with our talent and customer satisfaction is a a priority. We are not a scam and are happy to make sure that you are satisfied.

to Nine9Cares #1305770

I'm reading through all these reviews and comments because I have an "interview" coming up that I will NOT be attending!!! Nine9, you guys are rude.

Very very rude! Your sarcastic "concerns" are bothering me.

If people's issues were resolved why can't they share their experiences with others without you commenting sarcastically? I've made up my mind and Nine9 is not for me I will not be getting scammed thank you for the complaint that made me realize this is not what I want

Nine9Cares
to Anonymous Troy, Michigan, United States #1305937
Nine9 Verified Representative

People are more than welcome to express whatever opinion they have. However, facts are facts, and we are not a scam.

Just like they are able to express their opinions, we are able to defend ourselves from slander.

We truly are committed to customer satisfaction and are more than willing to work with our talent to make sure their needs are met.

We have thousands of talent, but unfortunately, you cannot please everyone. We are dedicated to making sure each and every one of our talent receive the personal attention they need.

to Nine9Cares #1316485

liars - nine9 is out for one thing - your money - run for the door!!!!