2.0
Facilities and Services

Good afternoon, Like I am contacting you due to the fact that you have scammed me out of $580. This wasn’t money I had lying around and you, as a company, knew that.

In your contract you state that you have locations all around that can help out with my career. That is in fact a lie. When I called a director, on the list you gave me, he laughed straight into my ear and told me you were a joke and to never call again. I have also been in contact with other directors to make and schedule appointments and they have stated that Nine9 is uncredible and that you need to stop sending people over to them because we just get denied every time.

Nine9 makes false promises and as a company have terrible people skills. I have called your Cherry Hill location over 50 times since signing with you to get my money back. Everytime I call now and I state my name you hang up on me. I will not be treated like this.

“To constitute fraud, a misrepresentation or omission must also relate to an 'existing fact', not a promise to do something in the future, unless the person who made the promise did so without any present intent to perform it or with a positive intent not to perform it. Promises to do something in the future or a mere expression of opinion cannot be the basis of a claim of fraud unless the person stating the opinion has exclusive or superior knowledge of existing facts which are inconsistent with such opinion.

The false statement or omission must be material, meaning that it was significant to the decision to be made.” - 18 U.S Code Chapter 47 - Fraud and False statements.

I’m demanding my $580 back and to stop taking the $39.95 out of my account. Just shut my account down, after you give me my money back,in general and delete me from your system.

Review about: Nine9 Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service, Promise to help, Being scammed and cheated, Fake, Bad service.

Comments

Nine9_Support
Nine9 Verified Representative

Hello MassivePurpleEmperor837,We're sorry to hear that you haven't had an excellent experience with our company and we would like to address your concerns regarding the casting opportunities and directors you've spoken with. We'd also like to speak with you regarding your experience in calling our team at our South Jersey location.

We take all complaints about our service and feedback very seriously and look forward to assisting you. Please feel free to contact our Talent Services team between the hours of 10:00am and 6:00pm, Monday-Friday.

You may reach us over the phone at (800) 989-1490 or email talentservices@nine9.com.Unfortunately, without information specific to your account with us, a name or a way to reach you, we're unable to take any action at this time based on your review. We do hope you enjoy your weekend and look forward to speaking with you.